Tuesday, January 27, 2015

On The Second Day God Created Sky and Water!

In this lesson we learned all about the second day of creation! Of course we reviewed about God creating light on the first day! Here was my lesson:

THE BIBLE

Genisis 1:6-8


 "And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day."

THE LESSON

ABeka Book: Genesis Series 1 
Creation, Adam, & Cain
Lesson 1 Creation
GA 1-2 Day 2
 

I will not share the text  because it is Copyrighted. The above is what I used tho :)


THE CRAFT


I know, I know, paper plate again! I'll let you in on a little secret, most of my projects use paper plates, they are cheap and also (especially with the creation crafts) give a uniformity to the crafts. This is simply construction paper, string, and cotton balls. 4 year olds just like the fun of doing a craft! They loved sticking the strings on there and gluing them in their own pattern!

THE SONG

Seven Days of Creation Song

I found this song here! Please go check it out! It is to the tune of 'Are you sleeping brother John' so it is perfect for those little ones. They cannot read the words yet, but they can repeat after you! The kids are just so cute with this song :)

THE COLORING PAGE

I got these coloring pages on this blog!
This post shows you what she did with the coloring pages and also, her crafts! My kids just love these coloring pages! Make sure to check out her original post! :)


Such a fun week and we had a visitor!! A little girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment